Saturday, July 29, 2006

I did it!

Not only did I finish my first triathlon this morning, I did it over 11 minutes faster than I had hoped!

My Goal Finish: 1:50:00
My Actual Finish: 1:38:38

The overall ranking hasn't been posted yet, but I came in 13th of 27 in my age group

My splits:

Swim -- 20:01 (23/27)
T1 -- 1:59 (18/27)
Bike -- 47:41 (10/27)
T2 -- 1:45 (21/27)
Run -- 27:14 (13/27)

In a bit, I'll post a detailed race report with more pictures than you probably want to see. But right now, I'm off to take a nap.

happychamp

4 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Blogger Mojo said...

Wooooooooott!! Amazing time, Jenny!

I have been cleaning the house after my ride, then checking your blog every ten minutes.

I can't wait to see all the pictures and get the full race report. You're looking like a hottie in the first one. I'm sure Randy is so proud!

That bike time is outstanding. Can't wait to hear all about it. :)

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger TriDaddy said...

Wow! You beat my first sprint time by nearly 10 minutes! Great race and it was awesome meeting you!

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Mojo said...

It's 8:15, I'm kinda tired. When will you post? :)

I want to hear about your first tri!

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Lana said...

WooooHoooo! CONGRATULATIONS! I am so proud of you and very jealous. You are one amazing woman. You're looking hot in that picture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home