Welcome!
Welcome to Miss Jenny Trains, a blog probably interesting only to me. But, if you're into sharing the pain of tri training (which I am), you'll find plenty of that here.
Watch as I obsessively blog about mileage, yardage and my lust for a bike I have yet to obtain. Follow along as I try to shake the cookie habit I just can't seem to let go. And hopefully, cheer me on as I complete my first-ever triathlon in July.

2 Comments:
You go girl! This blogging and training gets addicting. A Tri in Burlington? I may have to do that one too! :) Welcome to blog land!
One of my long term goals is go do a sprint tri. I am currently aiming for the 2007 Cape Henlopen (DE)Sprint in Oct 2007.
Im going to keep tabs and hope I learn something from your journey.
Best of luck to you.
Bill
Post a Comment
<< Home